Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 7: Starting 2014 Off Right...

Today was the fist day since Paris that I made it to the Gym. I know to a lot of you cross fit/whole30 people out there this sounds sacrilegious. However, one thing you need to also know about me is that I own a retail store... a retail store that specializes in custom and monogrammed gifts. We also offer full service monogramming and do all of the monogramming for the local Pottery Barn. During the holidays it's hard for me to do anything, let alone make it to thy gym. This year I managed to squeeze my schedule tighter than usual because of the trip to Paris. I managed to workout through the first 2 weeks of December which was a feat! While in Paris I walked everywhere which was definitely exercise enough! It was when I came home that things came to a stand still. I had a week until Christmas and I had around 65 stockings to monogram for Pottery Barn customers in addition to our mountain of orders that was collected before leaving for the trip. SO needless to say I locked myself in my office until it was time for Christmas.

After Christmas I took a few days off of doing anything due to exhaustion. Now its January 1st and if I wait any longer, I think it would be unacceptable. So, today will by my first post where I included my workout schedule in addition to my daily food log. HOOORAY!

Breakfast:
Monkey Salad
Hot Green Tea

Lunch:
Sweet Potato Crusted Quiche
w/ Roasted Sage Butternut Squash

Snack:
4 Buffalo Chicken Wings
10 carrot sticks
10 celery sticks

Dinner:
Hamburger Patty w/ avocado and bacon
Side Salad with garlic vinaigrette

Workout: 65 minutes on the AMX Elliptical Machine w/ arms

We headed to my folks place to watch the Rose Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl as well! I brought my own iced tea and my buffalo chicken wings again! They were such a hit at the last party, I decided I needed a repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment