Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 6: Happy New Year!

We are being lame tonight and staying in. Which given this dietary regime I have just started... I am not complaining! We just celebrated a very fatty christmas which followed an entire week in Paris! I think I can skip it this year!

Breakfast:
1 egg
Leftover Sunday Hash
isernos sausage
banana

Lunch: I had a crazy sweet tooth!
Monkey Salad
Iced Tea

Dinner: Texas Roadhouse
6 ounce petite steak
Sweet Potato
Side Salad with oil and Vinegar

Despite the bad press Texas Roadhouse has received for removing their gluten free menu, this restaurant is actually a great resource if you are on any kind of limited diet because everything is made from scratch and they use high quality meat. The staff are very knowledgeable about what allergens are in what foods. So this is a great spot for whole 30-ers!

Happy New Year to one and all!!! :) Off to watch some Carson Daily with Matt and Bitsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment