Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 16: We interrupt this Whole 30 to bring you my 30th Birthday...

This weekend is my 30th Birthday. I understand that this whole 30 was poorly planned. However, I feel that I desperately needed it. So I in fact fully plan on drinking wine this weekend. I will be sticking to the Whole 30 very closely, except for that aspect. Of course as promised- The Whole 30 does not recommend taking any kind of break or deferring from the program in any way during your program.

But I am turning 30... if that is not a good reason to be lax about the alcohol part of this, I don't know what is. I also plan on having a small piece of cake on sunday... and paying for it Monday. My head hurts already! It is what it is. Judge, berate, do your worst. Bottom line, if I don't celebrate this milestone, I will regret it forever.

If you are really irritated that I am doing this and are insisting that I call my program the Whole 28, then you are weird. Get a life. I'm celebrating... I have been alive 3 decades, and I am going to drink wine. Suck it. :)

Breakfast:
2 slices of compliant Bacon
1 egg
sweet potato hash browns

Lunch:
4 oz petite steak w/ Mediterranean seasoning
Arugula salad w/ home made vinaigrette

Snack: That's it! bar

Dinner: Dinner party at our friends house
Olive and Caper Chicken
Roast Green Beans
Side salad with figs and balsamic/oil.
and WINE! This one I am not going to be upset about.

Let the birthday festivities commence!







No comments:

Post a Comment