Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 11: Off to Sisters!

This afternoon I headed to Sisters, Oregon with my mom. We are renovating our vacation home at Black Butte Ranch in central Oregon. These next three days are going to prove challenging, as the food in Sisters is delicious, but not exactly always healthy. I am up for it though so here we go!

Before I left I decided I should try and make my own chai concentrate for home as I heard you can make your own fairly easily in a crock pot. I miss my lattes so I am going to try and create a chai latte with coconut cream and apple cider! When I get the ratio right I will be posting the recipe for that, but in the meantime, I will go ahead and post the recipe for the concentrate.

Breakfast:
Sunday Hash
Sliced bananas
Orange Spice black tea

Lunch:
Italian Steak Salad w/ Creamy Pesto Dressing

Snack: Thats it! Bar

Dinner: From Rio in Sisters
Carne Asada Steak, grilled vegetables, pico de gayo, guacamole
Cup of Chicken tortilla soup- no cheese, no chips
Iced Tea

So far so good with staying on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment