Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 12: Bend and beyond...

I headed to our home on the ranch to survey the "damage" aka... check out how the house has been demo'd and then headed into Bend to pick out doors, counter tops, cabinets, tile, stone, the list goes on! It was a very fun day and one that required a lot of energy. To make it more fun and complicated, of course I brought Bitsy... She is my sidekick!

Thankfully I ate a hearty breakfast and packed snacks. 

Breakfast: Continental Breakfast at the Hotel
2 hard boiled eggs
5 strawberries
1 banana

Snack: Thats it! Bar

Lunch: Whole Foods Hot Bar
Butternut Squash
Roasted Chicken Thigh
Kale Salad
Beet Medley

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Three Creeks Brewing Company
Steak Greek Salad w/o Feta add Chicken 
dressed in Oil and Vinegar 

I was also in bed by 9:00 and passed out cold before 10:00! It was a very long day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment