Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 20: 20 down and 10 to go...

It feels like the last 20 days have flown by!! It feels like I just started. However, I know from experience that the next 10 days will drag so I am going to change up my recipes and try to keep the program fresh and fun... this is about the time when I start hating eggs. So I am going to be making banana nut pancakes. ALL ingredients in these are whole 30 friendly. Granted this might be considered SWYPO... They do not taste at all like actual pancakes... they taste more like baked bananas. If you want to leave out the word "pancake" to make yourself feel better... then fine. Call them banana round ups or something equally as creative.

Breakfast:
Banana Walnut Pancakes

Lunch:
Chipotle! I was super busy today! so I swung in and grabbed:
burrito bowl- carnitas, guacamole, double pico, and double lettuce.

Snack:
Thats it- mango bar.

Dinner:
Mustard salmon
italian asparagus
Sweet potato cakes

Yummy new recipes to add to my repertoire are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment