Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 13: Cheater cheater tortilla chip eater...

FAIL! Super fail... So today was a very long day, but no excuses... I definitely cheated. UGH... It wasn't a huge cheat, but I know I am going to feel the effects of it tomorrow. SO here is what happened...

I was very good all day, but I didn't get enough protein and fats at lunch. So when it was time for dinner and all that was on the table were tortilla chips and salsa, I went for it. I was to the point of nausea and needed something in my stomach. This was my biggest error. Anyone who has done any kind of a regime like this will tell you preparation is everything. I failed to prepare and as a result - I cheated.

I was on vacation, I was starving, I couldn't take it. Whatever... bottom line is that those are reasons not excuses. Bottom line, I didn't prepare... ARGH.

I will remain mad at myself until tomorrow and then I start over... that's all I can do.

Breakfast: Continental Breakfast at the Hotel
2 hard boiled eggs
1 banana

Lunch:
Steak salad w/ avocado and oil and vinegar

Dinner:
8 TORTILLA CHIPS... BOO
Grilled Chicken fajitas with onion and peppers cooked in canola
salsa, fresh made mango guacamole
Iced Tea

... and a slap on the butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment