Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 15: The Half Way Point

This is the part of the whole 30 where you say to yourself... "Wait a minute... this isn't so hard! I'm already half way there!". It feels good to hit this point, because you realize that you can make it to the end. I'm even considering tacking on another 2 weeks for good measure. Both because I can, and because I feel like it will make up for the tortilla chip incident.

I am also headed back to work after our winter hiatus! So I am armed with lunabars, Thats it! bars, green tea, and a protein packed lunch!

Breakfast:
Isernos Chicken Sausage
2 eggs fried in coconut oil
1 banana

Lunch:
Lettuce wrapped burger w/ avocado, bacon, and tons of veggies
mustard and Creamy Pesto Dressing

Dinner:
Mediterranean Lamb Chops
Arugula Salad
Sweet Potato Hash browns

15 down... 15 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment