Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 8: See Ya Santa...

Today is the last day it is socially acceptable to have lights on your house in my neighborhood. Sure if you are catholic and celebrating advent it will be overlooked. However, in general having your lights up past January 2nd is my neighborhoods holiday equivalent of leaving your trash cans on the street all week long and not mowing your lawn. So given that I am the youngest primary resident of a home on my block by at least 15 years... I try to keep up with those who are a little more on the ball... at least from the outside. The lights are coming down. Always such a sad day.

As far as the whole 30 goes... I am also spending part of this day on recipe development! So I have some yummy new ones to share with you this week! Hooray!

Breakfast:
Sweet Potato Crusted Quiche- 1 serving
Sliced strawberries

Lunch:
Paleo Taco Bowl

Dinner:
Mediterranean Lamb chops
Roasted Butternut Squash
Balsalmic Green Beans

Exercise: 60 mins on AMX elliptical machine

Today was an excellent food day! All of my recipes have turned out delish and I cant wait to share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment