Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 18: Oye...

So after my little hiatus I was back to no sugar... and I paid for that birthday cake. The headaches are back! NOOOO!! I am hoping that they subside soon!!

Breakfast:
Banana nut pancakes

Lunch:
Chicken Thigh
Side salad w/ veggies
Dijon Vinaigrette

Snack:
Thats it! bar
Baby Carrots

Dinner:
Mediterranean Steak
Fancy Peas
Smashed sweet potato

I am hoping that the bugger subsides soon because I am ready to get back to feeling better!! I skipped my workout today because I felt terrible! Which is maybe the worst part... not only is eating poorly a bad deal for your body dietarily... but you are less motivated to workout because you feel awful! Slipper slope!!

However... I would do it again. How many times do you turn 30?

No comments:

Post a Comment