Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 10: Movie Night

Matt and I are going out for date night round 2! Lucky me! We are going to the David Minor Theater for a late night showing of We Are The Millers. The DM theater is a local theater/bar. Similar to last night... while I am not drinking, we are coming up with fun things to do on friday and saturday nights for the both of us.

I love this theater because they have something called "Text-a-beer"and by this they mean text-a-anything! They have a full menu of delish food (much of which is compliant), along with candy, beer, popcorn, wine, and lots of other naughty treats that I cant have for another 20 days! :) So you text in your order, your name, and what theater you are in and they deliver it to you! How great is that!

Here was my day...

Breakfast:
2 eggs
2 slices of bacon
Sliced strawberries w/ coconut cream

Lunch:
Paleo Burrito Bowl
Iced Tea

Snack: Thats it! Bar... which I just found in the grocery store! So awesome! All made from fruit!

Dinner:
Mediterranean Steak (using the seasonings left over from the lamb chops)
Mashed Parsnips
Buttered Peas

Snack at the theater: Compliant sweet potato fries- just potato and canola oil. No complaints about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment