Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 3: Feeling Better, but not 100%

I woke up STARVING so I made a huge breakfast. I have not yet made it to the gym since starting this, but once I start to actually feel good I know I will want to go every day! One of the amazing benefits to this program is that I have more energy than I know what to do with.

I also headed out to Cash and Carry to stock up on biodegradable take out containers. I absolutely hate doing the dishes and during the whole 30, it feels like all you do is dishes! So I have developed a system that aids in that. I buy the same cornstarch containers that deli's use and pack individual meals in them. This also makes my week easier. I can just grab a pre-made meal as I head to work. If any of them go bad before I get a chance to eat them, I just toss them. No scraping nasty veggies off of a plate that needs to be washed.

Breakfast:
Iserno's Chicken Sausage- 1 serving
Sweet Potato Hash Browns- 1/2 potato
eggs- 2
Banana

Lunch: 
Turkey Burger topped with avocado and roma tomatoes
crisped up leftover sweet potato hash browns
Served over mesculin green salad with homemade vinaigrette (recipe coming soon!)

Dinner:
Grilled Lamb cooked with ghee and shallots
Sauteed yellow zuccini and butternut squash
Mesculin Green Salad with sliced figs, strawberries, slivered almonds, and homemade vinaigrette

This day made more dirty dishes that I would have liked, but what are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment