Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 2: Ouch!

Oh boy! This is the rough one... I woke up with a rather large headache and also I cried over a hallmark commercial so the effects of removing the sugar from my diet are heavy! I took some tylenol this morning (OTC anti-inflammatories are not allowed on the Whole 30- this is a modification that I have made on my own due to my lifestyle). I also went to Starbucks this morning and grabbed an unsweetened half green/ half passion ice tea. I am a coffee girl, so removing mochas from my diet is always a struggle. I love grabbing my coffee in the morning, and the little bit of caffeine is a help as well!

Here is what I had today:

Breakfast:
1 egg
1/2 grapefruit
1/2 pear
1 serving of isernos chicken breakfast sausage

Lunch:
Chipotle Burrito Bowl - YEP! Some items on the Chipotle menu are compliant!
Barbicoa
Extra Pico de Gayo
Guacamole
extra lettuce

Snack:
apple

Dinner:
Chicken thighs cooked in coconut oil w/ onions and mushrooms
Baked sweet potato
peas w/ 1/2 tsp ghee and salt

Pre Bed Snack:
banana



Well, knowing what I know... I will feel better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment