Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Getting the Party Started

For those of you who happened to stumble upon this blog and wonder what exactly the whole 30 challenge is... I will go ahead and redirect you to this beautiful site...

The Whole 30

Now, I have done this once before and it was wonderfully successful for me. I have never felt better, and I had never known I had the capability of feeling that good via my diet. My one regret is that I didn't write it all down! So.. this blog will serve as an online log as to what I have done this go around. I will be publishing recipes, workouts, grocery lists, tools, cookbooks, and tricks to keep you going.

So tomorrow will be day one of:

NO SUGARS
NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
NO ALCOHOL
NO DAIRY
NO CORN
NO WHITE POTATOES
NO CARAGEENAN
NO MSG
NO SULFITES
NO LEGUMES
NO GRAINS
NO GLUTEN
NO SOY

Nevermind the fact that I am eating peanut brittle and red wine while writing this... but I start tomorrow not today! So thats neither here nor there...

It is Christmas Day so I will not be going grocery shopping today. Ideally you will want to do at least your first week of grocery shopping the day before you start. Prepping food for lunches is also a good idea, especially if you have a heavy work week and are starting on a Monday.  I will leave you with the AMAZING grocery list provided to us by the lovely people over at whole 30. I have my own lists that I will be posting a little later, but I would review this list first it is a great asset! 





and away we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment