Sunday, December 29, 2013

Day 4: Some Solid Support

My boyfriend, Matt, informed me that he was impressed that I was doing another whole 30, even if that means no drinking until my birthday. The first time around he did it with me which made things a lot easier! This time around it might be harder without him, but we did go grocery shopping together! He bought food that he can pack in individual portions and bring to my house so that we can still have dinner together. This I thought would be a great idea for those of you out there with families and significant others who might not be down to switching lifestyles as you have. It is nice to know that he is supporting and adapting to it as well!

Breakfast: 
Sunday Breakfast Hash
2 eggs
1/2 pear

Lunch:
Tri Tip
Side salad with a variety of veggies, avocado, and almonds

Dinner:
Sabai TAKE OUT!
Pumpkin Curry w/ chicken
This is from a local Thai restaurant that I found in which 1/2 of their menu is whole 30 complaint!

We eat out quite a bit on the weekends... as you could probably already tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment